Tuesday 13 October 2015

IS THE INDEPENDENCE GOOD FOR CATALONIA?

In my opinion, it doesn't have many good things independence. While I accept the opinion of others but I don't share it.
I think one good thing of independence is that the people don't would this can have two nationalities.
And worst side; I think a lot of companies would leave because it can damage their business causing many families to have to leave due to unemployment, and too many people think it would be much better because they think Spain would pay all the things of Catalonia, but I think this is not real because if Catalonia has the independence, it is out of the European Union and the euro would disappear and there would be borders. And they think we will be like Andorra or similar countries but it's not real  because they have an agreement and Catalonia doesn't have it.
Who will pay this cost of the things?
This is my opinion of pros and cons but I can't see any pro because I wouldn't fight for the independence.

No comments:

Post a Comment